KMS Capabilities & Credentials
KazMunaiService is a local Kazakh Company registered as per the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and has executed more than 14 Projects in this region. The Company has a mix of International Management personnel and comprise of the best managers from Kazakhstan, India, Italy, Romania, Russia, Germany & Philippines. KazMunaiService has adopted International working Styles and is working as per International Standards of Quality & Safety. The Quality & Safety Management Systems adopted by the Company have been audited and certified by TUV for ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS respectively.
Excels in Perfection
The key differentiators which distinguish us from the other Contractors operating in this region are:
- KMS’s Local presence in Kazakhstan since long time
- Regional knowledge and experience of working in Kazakhstan
- Understanding of the SNIP and GOST Standards that prevail in Kazakhstan
- Understanding of the Local rules and regulations that prevail in Kazakhstan
- Experience of executing Projects in both Onshore & Offshore (Caspian Sea)
- Offshore hook up works as per international oil & gas standards
- Experience of working in a multilingual work environment
- Ability to achieve targets and required productivity under extreme weather conditions ranging from -40 to +40 degree Celsius
KMS prides itself on maximizing local (National) content in all its previously executed and current projects. KMS presently employs more than 50% nationals and endures to train the nationals on the job with a view to further increase the local content. Localization has always been a fundamental core value of our business where KMS has been nurturing skills to encourage sustainable community development. KMS has always been committed to introducing the right people and achieving maximum local content wherever it operates. We justify this investment with the ongoing successes that can be seen in our people, projects and the communities where we work.
Only for specialized works KMS brings specialized workforce from Countries like India, Italy, Russia, Romania, Indonesia & Philippines. Our projects set a fine example of working beyond language barriers in a multilingual work environment.
- Man Power
KazMunaiService employs more than 1500 full-time employees and a host of part-time contract workers and all Equipment resources. This includes Managers, Engineers, skilled and unskilled workers from varied disciplines. Our people represent the diverse communities in which we operate. Where possible KMS hires locally and makes considerable investment in training and development. KMS’s Management is committed to an Incident & Injury Free work environment and Safety has been an integral part of our growth and expansion plans. Our safety standards speak for itself. We have clocked more than 3.5 million man-hours without LTI as per records of December 2012.
KMS owns a fleet of modern and comprehensive range of equipment and vehicle, managed and maintained by a well experienced team of equipment engineers and mechanics. These equipment and vehicles are serviced and maintained by a fully equipped workshop in Atyrau. In line with the Company’s growth and expansion plans, KMS has been recently investing considerable amounts in the purchase of Capital assets and their maintenance.
- Other Assets
KMS has its Corporate Offices, Camps, Warehouses and laydown Area in the Areas of its operations. With very good industry contacts in terms of suppliers and subcontractors, we continue to focus on fulfilling our customer’s needs by delivering the Projects on time with high Quality & Safety standards.
Scope of Works Undertaken by KMS (Onshore & Offshore)
- Piping Fabrication & Piping Erection
- Structural Fabrication & Erection including Pipe Racks, Shelters
- Sand Blasting & Painting
- Insulation & Heat Tracing
- Electrical, Instrumentation & Telecommunication works
- Over Head Transmission Lines
- Precomissiong& Commissioning Support
- Preservation Works
- Operation & Maintenance Jobs
- Calibration of Field Instruments