Health And Safety Policy
Kazmunaiservices & Contracting LLP is committed to providing a safe and healthy work place and conditions. To achieve these goals, all Company location shall adhere to the following principles:
- Identification and evaluation of all HSE hazards or aspects and the management of those risks to reduce their impacts to acceptable levels
- Compliance with all applicable legislation
- Prevention of incidents, injuries and pollution
- Intolerance of the conditions and behaviors that contribute to incidents and injuries
- Reduction of waste and conservation of resources
- Provide with all relevant and required training to the employees
- Recording and communicating HSE performance throughout the organization
- Continual improvement of HSE Performance
Excels in Perfection
The management shall visibly uphold these principles throughout the Company and integrate them into the company's HSE and Management System.
Management and supervisory personnel at each project and location shall be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Health and safety Policy and Management system. Contractors and subcontractors shall work in accordance with the Company H&S Policy and comply with all applicable HSE legislation. Regular HSE audits shall be carried out to determine conformance to the HSE Management System.
Every Employee, whose work may create a significant HSE impact, shall be trained and held accountable for complying with the Company's H&S policy and related procedures, practices, instructions and rules. Working safety and in environmental appropriate manner are conditions of employment. Each employee has a duty to report workplace conditions or practices that pose a safety hazard to take reasonable actions to alleviate such risks.
Every Employee is responsible for recognizing that by risking incident or injury, they are putting in jeopardy what they value and those they care for.